Friday, March 21, 2008

The High Seas


Joe and Beverly took us on a cruise. We sailed out of Mobile, AL last Saturday. From the very begining, things did not go well. We were supposed to board the ship between 2:30 and 4 that afternoon. However, the ship was delayed in arriving because of fog and was not ready for us to board. We waited in a parking lot for more than three hours. We finally got to board and ate supper. Then we went to bed. The next morning, I did not feel well. I was having trouble with motion sickness. After I ate a little breakfast, I felt better. Sunday was "formal " night. We all dressed up for supper. I will add some pictures of that.

This is a picture of Liam all dressed up eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. We had a great waiter. He took extra time with the kids. He brought them extra treats and played games with them. Hallie got to eat rice two nights at dinner. She also got a steak, which she loved!!

No comments:

Post a Comment