Friday, November 28, 2008

One hundred days!

We have been in China 100 days now. It is a little strange that I know that, but I counted it! Does it seem that long?
Not long after we arrived, I was chatting with the kids and somehow 100 days came up. Some schools have a special day when they have been in school 100 days, so I thought it might be fun to plan something special for our 100th day in China. I counted on my calendar and today Friday, November 28, 2008 is the 100th day since our arrival. I had plans to do a bunch of things today, but with my teaching schedule the only thing we did was count 100 chocolate chips and put them in cookies. We also stirred the batter 100 times. The kids wish that they could eat 100 cookies. Maybe we should count another 100 and have another celebration again in the spring.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it's already been that long! We miss you guys. I still have Hallie's "letter" from Kinlee - Rita and I keep playing "tag" with getting the address. I'll catch up with her....

    ReplyDelete