Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Dates!

A couple of weeks ago, I noticed that blogger was blocked. I was pretty sad because it meant that I could not post and I could not read my friend's blogs. Today someone gave the name of a proxy server and volia! I am back!!

We will move into our new apartment on Friday. We are excitedc, but I am also a little anxious. We will probably not have the internet at the new apartment until we come back, so I won't be online quite as much.

It doesn't look like I will be able to post pictures right now, but I will try to add some when we are no longer blocked. It is possible that we will not be blocked once a certain date has passed. We will see.


Get out your calanders and mark some of these dates.

We will travel to the US on June 20! We will arrive in the US just two hours after we left! (not really).
We plan to be in Henderson on Sunday June 21! We also hope to attend VBS that night. However we will be very jetlagged so who knows.
We will also be in Henderson June 28

Jenn and the kids will be in Milan June 29-July 4.
Henderson July 5
July 12 ?
Then we will travel to Hixson for a few weeks
we should be at Clear Creek on Sunday July 19, and 26,and August 2.
We will be back in Henderson on Aug. 9 and we leave for China on Aug 11.

If you have any questions about any specific dates, feel free to ask. We will try to see as many people as we can, but remember we ar human and can only do so much...ha ha.
We are super excited about seeing everyone in person very soon.
Please pray for safe travels and smooth transitions!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing you in Milan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn - when will you all plan to be at church in Milan???

    ReplyDelete