Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Team Christmas

The day after Christmas, we had our team celebration. We also had a short prayer meeting before. We ate snacks goodies and exchanged presents.


Another one of my traditions is to make this fruit tree for the kids. I use Granny Smith apples which are pretty expensive here, but it is tradition and Christmas is only once a year. I made it to share with the team, but I think that my kids ate most of it.


We drew names for Christmas. I had Jason's name and got him some mocha powder and caramel sauce from Starbucks. (no picture)


Jon had Josh's name and got him lots of Chocolate. He seemed happy.
Jason bought Jon a dozen donuts!

Cec. got Yan this cool bracelet. It has a dog on it (Caleb's sign) and a Tiger (the new baby's sign) very sweet.

Caleb got a truck!
I am so glad that we have a team that we enjoy spending time with.

No comments:

Post a Comment