Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Just a quick note to catch up.

Jon's parents are here. They are sleeping in the apartment next to ours, but they do hang out here a lot.

Classes started this week. Two of mine don't start until next week. My first class is today. I taught these kids last semester.



The ai yi came yesterday. She did a good job. She cleaned my floors! She also made lunch for us. She made way too much food. We all ate until we were stuffed and then we told her to quit. She was planning to cook one more dish. We had enough leftovers for supper. We had a little trouble with communication but I think it will get easier.

I have been kind of sick. I am thankful that I was so healthy last semester. This is my second round of sickness this break. I have a cold, which is tolerable. I have also had "china Belly". I finally broke down and took some medicine for that today so I could go to class. I made it through my class and then came home to take a nap. I don't have class again until Friday. I feel better than I did at lunch time. I guess I will live.

I guess vacation is over now. We are getting into the full swing of everything. Next week all of our classes will have started and English corner will start too. This semester is going to be much better than last semester.

I need to post some pictures soon. I will work on that tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Here's hoping for a great semester for you. Hope you get to feeling better! How long are Joe and Beverly going to get to stay?? Tell them we said HOWDY!!!!

    ReplyDelete