Wednesday, March 4, 2009

sick o

Well, I haven’t updated in quite a while. Jon’s parents are still here. However we have not been able to do very much with them because it has been raining and raining. It has rained everyday for about 2 weeks.
Classes have started again, well we are in the 3rd week. I guess that is going pretty well. The last few days I have been sick. I started feeling bad on Sunday but by Monday I pretty much just laid around all day. I had a class on Tuesday and I went, but it was not good. I let them out early and stumbled home. I may actually be on the mend now. I am able to sit up and type. I slept all day today. I had to cancel my class today. I am hoping I can make it to class tomorrow. It is such a pain to make up a missed class. I am thankful that Jon’s mom was here today because I did not have to worry about doing as much for the kids. Please remember Jon and his parents and pray that they don’t get sick. The kids have been sick too. Pray that they will get better quickly!

Also, the school is trying to give me at least one other class (maybe more). The problem is that it is either Friday night or Sat. or Sunday. None of those days are good for me! I hope to be back to normal and on track in a few days!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Jen! Hope you are feeling much better. I also hope that the rest of the "clan" stays well - and that your class schedule works out to best fit you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is no fun being sick. Especially when you want to be well with family there and classes to teach. Take care of yourself and I hope you get well soon!

    ReplyDelete