Monday, August 10, 2009

We're going Home!

Sometimes it is hard to know where to call "home". I guess right now home is China. I do slip up and call the US home too. We are starting the long journey back to China today. We will leave Henderson this afternoon and go to Memphis. We will spend the night (or part of the night depending on how you look at it). Our plane leaves Memphis at 6 AM. We fly to Atlanta and then to Shanghai. Our school should pick us up in Shanghai and drive us to our apartment (home!). How long will all of that take? A LONG time! At least 20 hours not counting any layovers! We will be exhausted!

It may be a few days before we are really back on the Internet all the way. We don't really have Internet at our apartment yet. It is one of the first things we will do! Some things are blocked in China right now, like my blog and facebook. I have signed up for a program that should allow me to use those sites. We will see how it works!
I hope to be back and posting soon!

In the mean time, pray for our travels and re-adjustments!

No comments:

Post a Comment