Saturday, October 10, 2009

Party

This Post is a little out of date. Oh well, better late than never. A few weeks ago ( more than a month now) Chuck and Nelda Harle were in town. I had wanted to have a get-together with all the foreigners in town, so I decided to do it while Chuck and Nelda were here. Nelda helped by sending out e-mails. I did not really know how many to expect, and I am not positive of the final count but I am sure that there were more than 45 people at my house. This was some of the food we had.


This is the sign of a big party in China. Lots and lots of shoes. ( You do not wear shoes inside houses)







These are pictures of folks mingling. It was very loud, but I think folks had a good time. It was a lot of fun. It is amazing to see how many workers He has in this city. We rarely see these folks so it was nice to get together.


These folks are either from Henedrson or at least lived there for a while. See anybody you know?

This was the entire group except for Heidi, who had to leave early. It was great fun. I loved hosting this, but I would not want to do it every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment