Sunday, November 8, 2009

Hallie

Today is Hallie's Birthday!

Hallie Elizabeth was born November 9, 2009. I remember saying that it was the hardest thing that I had ever done (birth) but the best! It was most certainly love at first sight! I don't have that many early pictures with me here in China, but I thought I would share some from the past nine years.







Brand new family!



She was 4 weeks old in this picture.

She was 19 months here. This was her first trip to China in 2002.
Two years old.





Four years old!
6 years old!

Seven Years old (in Henderson)
8 years old (in China)
This year! (9 years old!)

I noticed that she is wearing the same shirt in the last two years (it is one of her favorites). Boy the last years have flown by!!!


Happy Birthday Hallie!

No comments:

Post a Comment