Sunday, May 30, 2010

Busicut Night

I am so behind on my blog. These pictures have been uploaded to the blog since May, but I have just not written about them or posted. I have lots of other things to post soon. I hope to get to that in the next few days.



We are in America now and have been for about 4 weeks. We are enjoying ourselves, spending time with loved ones, and eating lots of yummy "American" food. We are also anxious to get back to China in about two weeks.



This post is about a party that we hosted at our house. Jon had been talking to his English corner group about biscuits. He told them he would teach them to make them. One Saturday before school was finished they all came over.








Shirley is greasing the pan with a butter wrapper.




Then she cut out the biscuits.




After they were all cooked, they ate the biscuits. They were all gone in five minutes.




Carol liked them.




They also brought stuff for jaozi (dumplings)


Eryn loves to make jaozi



They eventually got enough to eat.




After we ate, Eve picked up a Bible.



I just Love, love, love to see people reading the Bible. I think this was the first time she had ever read any from the Bible.


No comments:

Post a Comment